Startpage, Lidingö stad


Do you have questions or thoughts about adopting children? If so, please contact one of our family court secretaries at the social welfare services. The contact information is to your right.

The social welfare board at Lidingö City Council needs to approve you as an adoptive parent before you can adopt a child. This means that a family court secretary will conduct an examination of your home and family.

Page updated: 2010-12-28
Share with others


Family law secretary
Katte Way-Matthiesen
Tel: 08-731 31 28
E-mail: katte.way-matthiesen

Family law secretary
Jan Lind
Tel: 08-731 31 48
E-mail: jan.lind

Further information

Lidingö stad, Stockholmsvägen 50, 181 82 Lidingö, Tel+46 8 731 30 00, Fax + 46 8 731 46 82
E-mail:, Organizational number: 212000-0191, Web editor: